- To increase muscle strength and definition?
- To improve balance and prevent falls?
- To lead a more disciplined and active lifestyle?
Fitness Studio Orientation:
Designed to give you the basic skills to use strength and cardio equipment safely and properly.
All Fitness Studio users are required to attend an orientation before using the Fitness Studio and have a signed waiver on file
All individuals under 18 years of age must have a waiver signed by parent or guardian on file.
The fitness studio is open for drop-in use Monday through Friday, from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Morning drop-in use may be available depending on personal training schedule.
Drop In Fee:
$1 per drop-in use
The City of Wilsonville Fitness Studio Includes:
- Precor and other state-of-the-art cardio machines to choose from including a treadmill and a stationary bike.
- A Turbosonic Vibration Training Machine. Research has shown that vibration exercise training can improve bone density, muscle strength, balance and aid in weight loss.
- Strength and resistance training in the form of dumbbell free weights, kettle bells, and resistance exercise bands
- Exercise balls, BOSU balls, balance pads, punching/kicking bag, and step fitness blocks add to your studio experience
About Fitness Specialist Brad Moore
Brad Moore, B.S., ACSM-CPT, CHWC, has over 15 years of experience and is the winner of the 2006 Governor's Fitness Award (State of Oregon) for Activity and Wellness. He has a B.S. in Wellness and Fitness from California University of Pennsylvania and is a certified Personal Trainer by the American College of Sports Medicine and the American Council on Exercise. Brad also has a Fitness Technology certificate from Portland Community College, is a Wellcoaches Health and Wellness Coach, has levels I and II certification in Functional Movement Screening, is certified Yogafit levels I and II, and is also certified in Hard Style Kettlebell. Brad has experience with a wide range of clients from youth to adults, with additional training and education in an effort to serve the older adult (55+) population.
Get Started with an Functional Movement Screening
Functional Movement Screening (FMS) identifies the weakest link in your movement patterns with seven simple tests. This is a 45 minute personal assessment to identify your physical movement capabilities (including balance). Right now we are offering this screening at no charge, so call today to set up an appointment 503-682-3727.