Leashed, well-behaved dogs are allowed to join the family in the 5K race, but are not allowed inside the Family Fun Center.
Strollers are allowed.
Saturday, December 3, 2016
8:00am - Registration
8:45am - Kids' Dash (free, but please register to receive a t-shirt and goodie bag)
9:00am - 5K ($10 or $15 day of event)
9:00-11:30am - 5K Finish and Bullwinkle Bash at the Family Fun Center
Register online using the links above! Must register by 11/20/16 to guarantee a t-shirt.
Here are a few reminders about the event:
- We have a new route this year! Click here to view the route on Map My Run. Please note the race will start and end at Wilsonville Family Fun Center (this is different from years past).
- Parking is available at the Fun Center and at the Parks and Rec Admin Building, a short walk from the Fun Center.
- Check-in and registration opens at 8am. Please plan to arrive with plenty of time to find parking, check in, and prepare for the race.
- Kids' Dash starts at 8:45am.
- 5K starts at 9am.
- This event is rain or shine.
- The race is not timed and participants are asked to stay on the sidewalks and obey traffic signals.
- Yellow arrows will line the route, along with route monitors wearing elf hats.
- Strollers are allowed, as well as leashed dogs. However, dogs are not allowed inside the Fun Center.
- The finish line and after party are at Wilsonville Family Fun Center. There will be refreshments, music, crafts, fun and games, as well as visits from Santa & Bullwinkle. Plus, every participant will receive a $5 game card!
The Parks and Recreation Department is hosting a toy drive and will be accepting donations of new, unwrapped toys before the race. Help brighten the holidays for a local child in need by bringing a toy with you to the race tomorrow! We will be conveniently accepting toys next to the check-in area so that you may drop them off before the race.