Leashed, well-behaved dogs are allowed to join the family in the 5K race, but are not allowed inside the Family Fun Center.
Strollers are allowed.
Saturday, December 2, 2017
8:00am - Registration
8:45am - Kids' Dash (free, but please register to receive a t-shirt and goodie bag)
9:00am - 5K ($10 or $15 day of event)
9:00-11:30am - 5K Finish and Bullwinkle Bash at the Family Fun Center
Register online using the links above! Must register by 11/20/17 to guarantee a t-shirt.
Here are a few reminders about the event:
- Parking is available at the Fun Center and at the Parks and Rec Admin Building, a short walk from the Fun Center.
- Check-in and registration opens at 8am. Please plan to arrive with plenty of time to find parking, check in, and prepare for the race.
- Kids' Dash starts at 8:45am.
- 5K starts at 9am.
- This event is rain or shine.
- The race is not timed and participants are asked to stay on the sidewalks and obey traffic signals.
- Yellow arrows will line the route, along with route monitors wearing elf hats.
- Strollers are allowed, as well as leashed dogs. However, dogs are not allowed inside the Fun Center.
- The finish line and after party are at Wilsonville Family Fun Center. There will be refreshments, music, crafts, fun and games, as well as visits from Santa & Bullwinkle. Plus, every participant will receive a $5 game card!
The Parks and Recreation Department is hosting a toy drive and will be accepting donations of new, unwrapped toys before the race. Help brighten the holidays for a local child in need by bringing a toy with you to the race tomorrow! We will be conveniently accepting toys next to the check-in area so that you may drop them off before the race.